It has been a long wait since the 2010 Superbike World Championship finished at the French Magny-Cours circuit last October, but before long, the 2011 series will kick off at the fantastic Phillip Island circuit in Australia. As has become the tradition, BMW Motorrad Australia will be at the circuit for the opening WSBK weekend on February 25-27 and is offering an exciting pit roof hospitality package for BMW owners to support the two BMW Motorrad WSBK teams in style.
Phillip Island of course is the ‘home’ round for Australian SBK legend Troy Corser, who is always well supported at this event by friends, family and thousands of fans. He has a new BMW Motorrad Motorsport team-mate for 2011 in the shape of Leon Haslam, who will be riding the second factory BMW S1000RR alongside two-times world champion Corser and can’t wait to get among the action Down Under.
In addition to the BMW Motorrad Motorsport squad, BMW Motorrad Italia will be debuting its new team at the Australian circuit with 2010 FIM Superstock champion Ayrton Badovinni and former WSBK double world champion James Toseland pairing up to ensure the RR will be a force to be reckoned with in 2011.
Whatever happens out on track, BMW fans can take advantage of three days of Superbike action from the comfort of a fully-catered corporate suite. A limited number of tickets are available for BMW motorcycle owners only, priced at $695 per person, and include the following:
• Three-day access to the circuit with exclusive Superbike paddock area
• One complimentary official program per person
• A Pit Walk on both Saturday and Sunday per person
• Access to the paddock show for Media events
• Rider appearances on Friday (subject to rider availability)
• Reserved car park (for two guests) or reserved motorcycle pass (for each motorcycle)
• VIP shuttle bus from reserved car park to infield area and return
• Permanent Pit Roof Corporate Facility
• A climate-controlled, glass-fronted suite overlooking Pit Lane
• Superscreen viewing from within the facility
• Flatscreen television showing all of the on-track action
• Outdoor panoramic rooftop viewing area
• One reserved seat per person (book early for best available seat)
• Hot buffet lunch Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• Complimentary beverages including beer, wine, soft drinks, tea & coffee
• Cash bar for spirits
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and you can download the BMW Pit Roof Hospitality booking form from this link.