BMW Motorrad USA and Castrol have teamed up for World Superbike promotions. First, if you buy BMW Motorrad Original Lubricants (which are manufactured by Castrol for BMW Motorrad) or get your motorcycle serviced at a local BMW Motorrad dealer in the US starting June 1, 2013 you will receive a collectible pin featuring one of the BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK Team riders, Marco Melandri or Chaz Davies. This promotion lasts until supplies run out.
Second, BMW and Castrol have put together a sweepstakes for a chance to win a five-day, four-night trip for two to the 2013 FIM Superbike World Championship in Laguna Seca, California from September 26 through 30, 2013. Trip includes round trip coach airfare for the winner and guest, hotel accommodations, rental car, $250 spending money and two tickets to the events. There’s no purchase required you can read full details and rules at www.CastrolSuperbikeSweeps.com.
- WSBK 2013: Fatality Ends Otherwise Successful Day for BMW in Moscow
- Chaz Davies and Marco Melandri to Race for BMW Motorrad in 2013
- WSBK 2013: Split Race Days End with a Second and Third for BMW at Laguna Seca
- WSBK 2013: BMW Team Off the Podium and Out of the Championship Race
- BMW Pulls the Plug on WSBK