BMW Motorrad updates the S1000RR for 2017:
- Adaptation to EU4 requirements.
- ABS Pro as a new element of the optional equipment item “Riding Modes Pro.”
- DTC as standard.
- The new RR now as standard as a single-seat model with passenger seat cover. The optional passenger package is available free of charge as an alternative.
- Well-established color concepts Racing Red non-metallic/Lightwhite non-metallic and BMW Motorsport (Lupine Blue metallic/Lightwhite non-metallic/Racing Red non-metallic), though in a new design.
- New color variant Granite Grey metallic/Blackstorm metallic.
- Design Option Wheels with red rim lines now included as standard as part of the colour concepts Racing Red non-metallic/Lightwhite non-metallic and BMW Motorsport.