BMW Motorrad updates the K1600GT for 2017:
- Six-cylinder in-line engine including new catalytic converters and adapted data status according to EU4 requirements, with an unchanged output of 118 kW (160 hp) at 7,750 rpm and a maximum torque of 175 Nm at 6,500 rpm.
- Electronic suspension Dynamic ESA with automatic damping adaptation as standard.
- Reverse assist for even simpler maneuverability as an optional equipment item ex works.
- Shift Assistant Pro for shifting up and down without clutch as an ex-works option.
- Instruments with newly designed dials. Speedometer with K1600GT inscription.
- Intelligent Emergency Call as an ex works option for rapid assistance in the event of an accident or in emergency situations.
- Optimized wind and weather protection due to enlarged slipstream deflectors and newly designed side trim parts.
- Even more dynamic design.
- Three attractive new color variants: Mars Red metallic, Blackstorm metallic and Lupine Blue metallic / Blackstorm metallic.