Get the Ultimate Magazine Experience!
BMW Motorcycle Magazine is also available for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch! You can now download an app, created exclusively for BMW Motorcycle Magazine, from the iTunes App Store and enjoy our great magazine from anywhere.
Digital editions of BMW Motorcycle Magazine include all the same high quality content of the print magazine as well as interactive features, multimedia elements and additional exclusive content giving readers a completely new magazine experience.
- Pages that scroll fluidly from article to article both in portrait or two-page landscape mode.
- With the tap of a finger you can zoom in to see the tiniest detail, listen to the revving of a BMW motorcycle engine or watch the videos featured in many articles.
- Search the content for your favorite model, explore the photo galleries or hear an interview with a person of interest.
- Read a text-only version of articles with adjustable font size and built-in dictionary.
- Have an iPad and an iPhone? Purchase once and read on both. Bookmarks, last page read, and app settings are synced across devices, or restored if you ever upgrade your device.
- Share an entertaining page by sending to friends by email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Jump instantly to a highlighted linked website and then back to the article.
- Hot off the cyber-presses, every new issue will be available instantly to subscribers. No waiting for the postman!
- Foreign subscribers do not have to pay a shipping surcharge for their issues.
- Back issues are for sale through the app as well.
*Not all features are available under older versions of the OS.
The new BMW Motorcycle Magazine app is a free download from the App Store and there’s a free sampler available demonstrating some of the many interactive and multimedia elements. Regular quarterly issues are on the App Store “shelves” now for $4.99 each (a discount compared to our printed newsstand price) with subscriptions available at $15.99 for the year.
Got questions? Check out our Digital Edition FAQ.
iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.